British Comedy Guide

Strongbow

Anybody on the Strongbow tonight. I've had 8 cans of it and I'm absolutely pissed.

I wish I was on it

I tell you what is damn nice. 1 pint of Strongbow with a shot of absinthe in it. I wouldn't like to try 8 of them though.

Me too :( It's my friend's and I's choice drink. To bad it's not available all the time. Never had absinthe though.

I'm on the Coca-Cola.

I tell u what. Get a glass of Baileys, put it under your tongue. Get a glass of lime, put it above your tongue, swallow them both together and u will definetly get sick. Works every time.

Quote: Aaron @ February 22, 2008, 11:21 PM

I'm on the Coca-Cola.

It's OK Aaron we understand you're underage.

I'm on the Coca-Cola.

The Cocaine-Cola is that.

I'm on the Coca-Cola.

Me too I'm afraid. Still - I get paid next week so it'll be Broadside again.

Quote: Curt @ February 22, 2008, 11:22 PM

It's OK Aaron we understand you're underage.

Nah, I just prefer to waste my money on worthwhile things. Like DVDs, sparkly jewellery for my girlfriend, more DVDs, gifts 'n' things, even charity donations. (Yes, charity!)

Cider tastes of sick.
As soon as I turned legal age I went off drinking, waste of time and money.

Got to be Pinot for me.
Cider reminds me too much of when i was younger. Sitting down the cemetery with my mates. Getting lashed right up. I have'nt touched a drop of cider, since I was 6.

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ February 22, 2008, 11:20 PM

I wish I was on it

I can booze mail you some mate.

Quote: Aaron @ February 22, 2008, 11:27 PM

Nah, I just prefer to waste my money on worthwhile things. Like sparkly jewellery for my girlfriend,

And does it work?

Quote: David Chapman @ February 22, 2008, 11:34 PM

And does it work?

She ain't no ho, boy!

Quote: Charley @ February 22, 2008, 11:33 PM

Got to be Pinot for me.
Cider reminds me too much of when i was younger. Sitting down the cemetery with my mates. Getting lashed right up. I have'nt touched a drop of cider, since I was 6.

I can booze mail you some mate.

Did you hear the one about the alcoholic and the slut?