British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 1,480

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 2nd May 2014, 11:13 PM BST

Not that I wish to sound like a hippy

I don't think there is much danger of that

Quote: keewik @ 2nd May 2014, 11:13 PM BST

God help you, son. Your face-to-face friends appear to be as weird as your Facebook friends.

My friends are great, both male and female. No topic of conversation is taboo and any topic can be joked about.

I genuinely feel pity for people who surround themselves with friends they can't be totally honest with.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 2nd May 2014, 11:19 PM BST

My friends are great, both male and female. No topic of conversation is taboo and any topic can be joked about.

I genuinely feel pity for people who surround themselves with friends they can't be totally honest with.

Sounds like you've got it made, RC.

Quote: Jennie @ 2nd May 2014, 11:16 PM BST

Don't point mirrors at vaginas

I have a healthy fear of vampires.

Do you share as well, RC? Would you tell all your friends about your erectile dysfunction over a pint and a plate of nachos?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 2nd May 2014, 11:20 PM BST

Sounds like you've got it made, RC.

Friend-wise, yep I couldn't be happier. Job and money wise, now that's a different story. As lovely as you people are, if I had the cash, I wouldn't be here on a Friday night.

Quote: Jennie @ 2nd May 2014, 11:22 PM BST

Do you share as well, RC? Would you tell all your friends about your erectile dysfunction over a pint and a plate of nachos?

It's why I stopped going to the BCG meet-ups.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 2nd May 2014, 11:22 PM BST

It's why I stopped going to the BCG meet-ups.

If you don't like nachos you could have just said.

Been there, done that. I've talked about 'brewer's droop' and the opposite - when you can't get rid of one. It's surprising how much people have in common.

Quote: sootyj @ 2nd May 2014, 11:24 PM BST

If you don't like nachos you could have just said.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

RCP is a master of what is known in the sitcom world as show don't tell.

Or as we call it, show, don't tell, don't ever go back to that Wetherspoons again.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 2nd May 2014, 11:22 PM BST

Job and money wise, now that's a different story.

Why don't you get another job that pays you more money? People make life sound so complicated these days. It's not that hard. Retrain, get the experience you need and go after what you want in life.

Quote: sootyj @ 2nd May 2014, 11:26 PM BST

RCP is a master of what is known in the sitcom world as show don't tell.

Or as we call it, show, don't tell, don't ever go back to that Wetherspoons again.

Which is a shame, because Wetherspoons do great nachos.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 2nd May 2014, 11:19 PM BST

It's not a matter of not being able to be totally honest with your friends. More that there are things more interesting to talk about than the pimple on your bum. Are your friends a bunch of hypochondriacs? If I have a health worry, that's what my GP is for.

So who has a rash on their balls and/or whatever it is girls have down there..?

Quote: Jennie @ 2nd May 2014, 11:28 PM BST

Why don't you get another job that pays you more money? People make life sound so complicated these days.

Thank you Iain Duncan Smith. Any other wise words about the job market?

Quote: Jennie @ 2nd May 2014, 11:28 PM BST

Why don't you get another job at Wehterspoons? People make life sound so complicated these days. It's not that hard. Retrain, get the experience you need and go after what you want in life because Wetherspoons do great nachos.

Did Max Clifford appreciate that advice.