British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 1,479

Quote: Jennie @ 2nd May 2014, 10:55 PM BST

Really? Obviously my friends are just too polite to discuss their itchy bits with the whole pub.

I've seen the advert, you all sit around complaining about your 'hard poos'.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 2nd May 2014, 11:01 PM BST

Look, if you 'maidens' want to be unbelievably sexist and pretend that your secret lady gardens must only be talked about in hushed embarrassed tones or strictly referred to in the most oppressively covert fashion, then you go for it.

Sugar and spice and all things nice is just a nursery rhyme. You have human bodies, you piss, poop, fart and a whole lot more. Trust me, I could easily have led my life without knowing anything about toxic shock syndrome, but for some reason, people like to talk to me.

At times the mad ambitions of your windups, do resemble a deranged 17th century monarch leading a cavalry charge against the sea it's self.

Quote: sootyj @ 2nd May 2014, 11:03 PM BST

At times the mad ambitions of your windups, do resemble a deranged 17th century monarch leading a cavalry charge against the sea it's self.

You just don't like where I'm pointing my 'mirror of truth'. ;)

If any of my friends wanted to have a conversation about their genitals, I think I'd bring that particular topic to a close pretty quickly. End the friendship. Clean break.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 2nd May 2014, 11:05 PM BST

If any of my friends wanted to have a conversation about their genitals, I think I'd bring that particular topic to a close pretty quickly. End the friendship. Clean break.

That's a shame, a friend of mine confided in me about his hardened testicle and I made him go check it out. Turned out to be testicular cancer. I guess your friends will all be dead soon.

However, if anyone does find they have any difficulties prior to a BCG meet up, RCP is more than happy to have a long and involved chat and provide an on the spot diagnosis.

He's cheaper than a gynaecologist.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 2nd May 2014, 11:07 PM BST

That's a shame, a friend of mine confided in me about his hardened testicle and I made him go check it out. Turned out to be testicular cancer. I guess your friends will all be dead soon.

I'd like to think that my friends would realise all by themselves that if they had a ball that felt a bit like a rock that it wasn't all that great health-wise. Especially the ladies.

Quote: Jennie @ 2nd May 2014, 11:08 PM BST

Does that chat up line...

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 2nd May 2014, 11:05 PM BST

You just don't like where I'm pointing my 'mirror of truth'. ;)

at vaginas, appropriately enough.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 2nd May 2014, 11:09 PM BST

I'd like to think that my friends would realise that if they had a ball that felt a bit like a rock that it wasn't all that great health-wise all by themselves. Especially the ladies.

People can be very embarrassed about their 'down belows', the last few responses on this thread proves that point. I'm sorry if some of you can't have honest conversations with your friends. Not that I wish to sound like a hippy but 'don't project your sexual repression onto me dude'.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 2nd May 2014, 11:03 PM BST

I've seen the advert, you all sit about complaining about your 'hard poos'.

God help you, son. Your face-to-face friends appear to be as weird as your Facebook friends. I can't remember when I last had a conversation with anybody about our genitals, maybe during pregnancy. Mainly we have more interesting things to occupy our minds and conversations.

Quote: sootyj @ 2nd May 2014, 11:12 PM BST

at vaginas, appropriately enough.

Don't point mirrors at vaginas, the police don't like it.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 2nd May 2014, 11:13 PM BST

People can be very embarrassed about their 'down belows',

I'm not at all embarrassed. I just have better topics of conversation.

Quote: Jennie @ 2nd May 2014, 11:08 PM BST

However, if anyone does find they have any difficulties prior to a BCG meet up, RCP is more than happy to have a long and involved chat and provide an on the spot diagnosis.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Jennie @ 2nd May 2014, 11:16 PM BST

Don't point mirrors at vaginas, the police don't like it.

It can also cause spontaneous combustion.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 2nd May 2014, 11:13 PM BST

People can be very embarrassed about their 'down belows', the last few responses on this thread proves that point.

Too embarrassed to go to a doctor, but not to chat about it to their friends? I'd have thought a doctor's was the least embarrassing place to talk about it.